Patients can call or email us to fix an appointment to get more enquiry about our service and eye care+Contact Us
1. Please make sure you come on the right date and time. If you not sure , please call us to confirm.
2. Please bring along any referral letter, medical report, or x-ray films from your doctor or optician regarding your eye condition.
3. Please bring along spectacles you normally use.
4. If you are a contact lens user and coming for pre-Lasik assessment, please refrain from using your contact lenses for at least a week before your appointment.
5. If you already know your eye problem and wish to find out more about the specialist. You may browse our website to get more details.
6. If you unsure, please call us at +603 7718 1488 / 1588 to speak with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. For your information, the consultation process begin the moment your eyesight is tested. Eye drop may then be instilled into your eyes to dilate your pupils. You will be asked to wait for 30 minutes for your eye to be ready for a proper examination. Therefore, allow up to 1 hour or more for the consultation process depends from your eye condition.
Please mention to our counsellors regarding your insurance carrier when scheduling your visit.
Most other Health and Surgical Insurance Scheme members not listed above can file claim to get reimbursement of their surgical expenses incurred at THONEH. Please submit a claim form from your insurance provider to our reception so that our doctors can fill up the necessary section to help you in the claim.
For other non-insurance commercial organisations, please produce a valid letter of guarantee (GL) to our cashier in lieu of self payment,and we may consider these third party guarantee of payment on a case by case basis.
For any further enquiries please call our insurance counsellors, Ms. Aisyah and Ms. Loga at +603 7718 1488 / 1588.